Friday 21 March 2014

IPSY February Box 2014


The Look of Love Bag

 
 




The Goodies

 

1. Plump Pout Mini by POP Beauty in FUCHSIA FREESIA

 

DESCRIPTION: Non-sticky, non lip pouting formula which smelled weird and Ipsy is sending me a replacement for it YAY Ipsy 

 

SIZE: 4grams

 

PRICE: $16 for a full size (site doesn't mention the quantity for the full size product) but since ipsy is sending me a replacement for it i will count the $16 as the sample size price :))

 

 

2. skyn ICELAND Fresh Start Mask with Ice Age Mud

 

DESCRIPTION: This has to be my most favourite mask ( even better than glam glow). I used this mask twice because I don't use a lot of product so was able to save some for a second application as well.

 

SIZE: 0.28 oz per pack

PRICE: Full size contains 6 packs for $39 and we got one pack so worth $6.50

 



3. Zoya Nail Polish in DOT

 

DESCRIPTION: I was so apprehensive when i saw this colour because it looked so light, but it turned out great on my nails.

 

SIZE: 15 ml

PRICE: full size product for $10



 

 

 

4. Tini Beauty Eyetini Cordial Cream Shadow + Base In One in Violette (an ipsy exclusive!)

 

DESCRIPTION: This shade is not bad but turns silver on my eyelids after a few hours of wear.

 

SIZE: 0.14 oz

PRICE: We got a full size product and its worth $18

   

5. J.Cat Beauty Eyelashes + Eyelash Glue in number EL13

 

DESCRIPTION: I cant tell by touching these lashes if they are real human hair or faux lashes but they looked natural and long to be worn for a night out at a formal event. I usually only wear fake lashes when modelling but since i keep on getting these in my sample boxes/bags I have decided to omph up my look.

 

PRICE: $3.99 for full size

 

This made me sad because I would love to have this black eyelash glue in my stash but it was dried up, so I sent an email to Ipsy. They are sending me a replacement for it. YAY Ipsy

 

COST: $17.10 CAD

FINAL VALUE: $54.50

WOW Ipsy thank you I rate you for February 12/10 (+2 bonus points because IPSY customer service was really good in sending replacement products for the lipgloss and eyelash glue)

USE MY REFERRAL LINK IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN SIGNING UP FOR THIS AMAZING SERVICE: http://www.ipsy.com/r/2q2a

 

No comments:

Post a Comment