Thursday 14 November 2013

TOPBOX November 2013


 When I first saw the reviews of this month's Topbox I was really scared of opening my box and incidently my box wasnt even left in my mail box, instead i had to go pick it up from the post office which made the anticipation worse.

Regardless of all the slack this box got online and i feel for the peple who only got foil samples, my box is pretty average  (and i really hope Topbox stops sending me perfume samples.........please )
Unboxing ( i couldnt even wait to get home, unboxed it in the car and discussed all the products with my dad ..... he was actually interested in the local products  :)))
Regular TopBox

Product Card



Cover FX- CC Cream Time Release Tinted Treatment SPF 30
treats, corrects and protects your skin with buildable coverage and leaves a radiant, natural finish. full size : $45 for 30ml
i got a 5ml sample for $7.50

SHU UEMURA Cleansing beauty oils
protect skin's delicate balace while removing make up and impurities in a single step. full size $98 for 450ml
i got a sample of 20 ml for $4.35
  

PARFUMS ISSEY MIYAKE- PLEATS PLEASE
full size $106 for 100 ml
i got a sample of 4ml for $4.25
T.LANGHANS Handcrafted Castile Soap- Lemongrass
Made with 100% Virgin Olive Oil and essential oils. Full size $12 for 105grams
i got a sample of 20g for $2.28



This is pretty useless because i wouldnt buy used clothing also its only $5 worth of card.


Over all value of this box : $23.38 ( how sad)
And i wont even use the perfume and the trend trunk card.
this Box basically breaks even with the price i paid for it and i am hoping the cleansing oil settles well with my oily skin.
Cover FX CC cream is in light shade for my wheatish complex (WTHHHHH)
TOPBOX I feel more and more disappointed as i write this blog .

2 comments:

  1. Hi there,

    Trend Trunk is not just for pre- loved clothing, we also feature brand new, with tag items as well as many new items directly from certain Shoppe’s :). Hope this helps a little! If you have any other questions please feel free to email us at service@trendtrunk.com

    ~ The Trend Trunk Team xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with your whole blog! At least you got the soap. I got a repeat of the lipstick pods from last month :( They have got to get away from perfumes, or at least source more sophisticated scents. The perfume smells fruity and floral like what is appropriate for a 13-15 year old. Ugh. I'm just about done with Topbox.

    I got the same card as you. I wish Trend Trunk well in their business. I saw the guy on Dragon's Den, and good for him - he seemed like a good guy, just not something I'm interested in. I actually forgot to mention the card in my review, as it's pretty much worthless to me :/

    Here's a link to my review:

    http://rebekkahmay.blogspot.ca/2013/11/topbox-november-2013-review.html

    ReplyDelete